About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 5 - Mexican

Viva Mexico!!!!!

This one was a little bit tough to figure out for me. Some Mexican art can be considered tribal and I did not want to do another tribal.

Now the multi coloured poncho, thought a South American thing, screams Mexican. Think I've seen it in many movies, so I went with that.

Its not my best at all. Wish I had time to do it over. I only noticed that the lines weren't straight when I was done - no when I took out the photo. Oh well......

Probably should have used tape. Maybe next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment