About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Caviar Mani

Hey Guys

Today I'm having a go at the caviar manicure. I bought the seed beads of eBay since April and have really been meaning to try them out.

I finally got the desire to and actually pulled of a time consuming mani but I kinda like it.

I used Purple from Santee. Gold hexagon glitters and stamped with an image from Cheeky CH48. 

I thought the caviar would have been a bit more difficult or tricky but it was not. Very quick and easy.

Not to shabby eh?



1 comment: