About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Sunday 14 October 2012

AIS: OMG It's and invation of The Greeks into Troy

Hi

Today's challenge is in reference to an invasion and we're to use our creativity. Go nuts basically.
When I first saw Cheeky's Summer Collection Plate CH49 I remembered the movie Troy. There is a scene where the Greeks are on their way to attack Troy because Paris (a prince of Troy) basically stole Helen the Queen of Sparta. They travel to Troy with about 1000 ships and this stamped image is pretty much what the scene looks like.


I used a simple dark blue color and stamped with konad white. Its not a fancy mani today.
Below is a photo of the scene in the movie I mentioned above.

 Till next time xx
  



3 comments:

  1. Love that you didn't do aliens! Beautiful job stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I knew I'd be seeing a lot of aliens and so wanted to try something different

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, such a lovely manicure :D

    ReplyDelete