About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Friday 17 August 2012

Nail Art Water Marbling

I have attempted water marbling for months. I have given up, tried again and given up so many times. I decided to give it one more go and Voila!! I actually got it. At least I think I did. I guess having the right polish is a big part of conquering water marbling.

I used room temperature tap water and it worked pretty well. I cleaned up around the nail with acetone using a brush (I saw this technique in a video on you tube but don't remember right now who's vid it was).

I'm really so excited about this. I absolutely love it and will be doing this on my nails for my next few manis.
Here are my practise attempts.


This is my first attempt on my nails. Camera sucks!!


2 comments:

  1. congrats on your classes, I am soo interested to see how this goes....I have read about this course. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie. It's a really good programme. I love it

    ReplyDelete